All Employee Seasonal Flu Vaccinations will be held at the Center for Advanced Medicine (CAM), Suite 5A. If you are able to volunteer, please discuss with your manager and sign up here.
1. Login to ReadySet and complete survey
- This will serve as your consent for the vaccine.
- Navigate to the ‘My Health’ tab, and ‘Health Surveys’ to access the Seasonal Flu Immunization Survey.
- Choose ‘I AGREE to receive the seasonal flu vaccination’ and complete the survey. This will serve as consent and be reviewed by the clinician prior to administering the vaccine.
2. Schedule your Vaccine Appointment at WashU Occupational Health
- Registration is required. Please bring your WashU badge.
Once vaccinated, your employee ReadySet account will be updated. To view your vaccine record or obtain a printed copy, log in to your ReadySet account.
Sign up to volunteer (clinical or non-medical) for the event.
Events will be sponsored by Emergency Management, Faculty Practice and Occupational Health.
Unable to attend? Visit your own pharmacy or clinic for a flu shot.