This option is for employees working in a non-clinical area or in an area that does not have a health care provider capable of providing an injection. All WUSM Employee Seasonal Flu Vaccinations will be held on the School of Medicine campus in the Eric P. Newman Education Center (EPNEC) room 308-310.
1. Login to your ReadySet account and Complete Survey
- Navigate to the ‘My Health’ tab, and ‘Health Surveys’ to access the Seasonal Flu Immunization Survey.
- Choose ‘I AGREE to receive the seasonal flu vaccination’ and complete the survey. This will serve as consent and be reviewed by the clinician prior to administering the vaccine.
2. Schedule Your Vaccine Appointment at EPNEC
- November 5: 12–3:30 p.m.
- November 9: 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
- November 11: 12–3:30 p.m.
- Registration is required. You must pass the daily COVID-19 campus entry screening no more than 2 hours prior to presenting on campus. Please bring your WashU badge. Face covering required.
Once vaccinated, your employee ReadySet account will be updated. To view your vaccine record or obtain a printed copy, log in to your ReadySet account.
Please click here to formally sign up as a clinical or non-medical volunteer for a WUSM on campus flu event.
Events will be sponsored by Emergency Management, Faculty Practice and Occupational Health.
Unable to attend? Visit your own pharmacy or clinic for a flu shot.