This option is for any employee who wants to use your own provider to get your flu shot.
1. Visit a clinic or pharmacy to get your flu shot
Employees enrolled in the Washington University Health Plans have 100% coverage for a flu vaccine obtained from an in-network health care provider, select retail pharmacy or network convenience care clinic. If enrolled, Medicare Part B covers one influenza vaccine per season.
- If you’re going to a network pharmacy for your flu shot, please present your Express Scripts ID card to the pharmacist.
- If you’re going through your healthcare provider for your flu shot, please present your UnitedHealthcare ID card at your visit.
Retain a copy of your vaccine documentation that includes your name, the type of vaccine and the date administered. Examples of acceptable documentation include your customer receipt or your Vaccine Administration Record (VAR). You will need to submit this proof that you received your vaccine in ReadySet.
- Visit a Retail Pharmacy (reminder: please present your Express Scripts ID card)
Find an in-network pharmacy online.
- WUCare Patient Appointment
Individuals seeking treatment MUST follow all patient guidelines.
- Millbrook Pharmacy
Corner of Big Bend and Forest Park near Danforth Campus.
Can’t find your member ID card?
- United Healthcare: Call 800-382-2599 and provide WashU’s group number: #702111 or print online.
- Express Scripts: Call 1-877-880-1877 and provide WashU’s group name and RX bin: #003858 or print online.
2. Login to ReadySet and complete survey
Log in to your ReadySet account to complete the survey and upload documentation.
Navigate to the ‘My Health’ tab, and ‘Health Surveys’ to access the Seasonal Flu Immunization Survey.