Employees working on the Danforth, West and North Campuses are able to receive a flu shot at an upcoming flu clinic, which will be announced soon here. You may also receive a shot through a WUSM clinic. If you are able to volunteer, please discuss with your manager and sign up here.
- Please bring your WashU ID badge. Registration is required.
2. Login to ReadySet and complete survey
- This will serve as your consent for the vaccine.
- Navigate to the ‘My Health’ tab, and ‘Health Surveys’ to access the Seasonal Flu Immunization Survey.
- Choose ‘I AGREE to receive the seasonal flu vaccination’ and complete the survey. This will serve as consent and be reviewed by the clinician prior to administering the vaccine.
Once vaccinated, your employee ReadySet account will be updated. To view your vaccine record or obtain a printed copy, log in to your ReadySet account.
Sign up to volunteer (clinical or non-medical) for the event.
Unable to attend? Visit your own pharmacy or clinic for a flu shot.